To do this, we can offer a face-to-face meeting with one of our Advisers. This will be of particular benefit if you face any of the following situations:
- You are considering retirement and would like to understand how best to maximise your retirement income
- You have or are about to receive shares from a maturing share scheme, such as a share save or long-term incentive plan, and wish to understand how to mitigate any tax payment and/or how to ensure you are not over exposed to single stock
- You have a number of pension pots, perhaps from previous employers, and you wish to understand the benefits of consolidating them into one pension
- You are being made redundant and need to understand possible investment options for severance pay
- You have existing investments and wish to consider the benefits of a structured investment plan, providing diversification and active management to meet your medium to longer term financial goals
If you have £40,000 or more to invest from cash, ISAs, shares and/ or pensions, it is possible that you could benefit from an initial review meeting. This will:
- Provide an opportunity to explore your situation in more depth
- Determine your financial situation and establish the most suitable course of action
- Allow for a detailed Investment Planning Report to be sent to you providing an analysis of your current investment situation and put forward recommendations for consideration.
To book an appointment*, please contact us or ask for more details.