Our Advisers are all highly qualified and experienced and help employees of some of the largest UK companies to make the most of their savings and investments. If you have £20,000 or more to invest from cash, ISAs, Shares and/ or Pensions, it is possible that you could benefit from an initial review meeting.
This will be of particular benefit if you face any of the following situations:
- You are considering retirement and would like to understand how best to maximise your retirement income
- You have or are about to receive shares from a maturing share scheme such as a share save or long-term incentive plan and wish to understand how to mitigate any tax payment and/or how to ensure you are not over exposed to single stock
- You have a number of pension pots, perhaps from previous employers, and you wish to understand the benefits of consolidating them into one pension
- You are being made redundant and need to understand possible investment options for severance pay
- You have existing investments and wish to consider the benefits of a structured investment plan, providing diversification and active management to meet your medium to longer term financial goals
The initial review meeting will:
- Provide an opportunity to explore your situation in more depth
- Determine your financial situation and establish the most suitable course of action
- Allow for a detailed Investment Planning report to be sent to you providing an analysis of your current investment situation and put forward recommendations for consideration.
To book an appointment, please contact us or ask for more details.