Jonathan Watts-Lay, Director WEALTH at work has joined Jonathan Stapleton, Editor-in-Chief, Professional Pensions for a webinar which looked at why employers should consider setting up a financial wellbeing programme; how to decide what should and shouldn’t be included; and assessed how to build and implement a good programme.
Specific questions included:
- Why should employers consider setting up a financial wellbeing programme for their staff?
- What are the different interventions that can be offered in such programmes? Managing debt, budgeting, retirement education etc?
- How do you decide what should be included in a financial wellbeing programme? Should you identify just a couple of issues to focus on or provide an all-encompassing programme? To what extent should you set up focus groups / conduct research to understand what staff need?
- How can you implement a good programme? Is a digital or a face-to-face offering more effective?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of these strategies?
To listen to the recorded webinar, please click here.