2nd December 2014
WEALTH at work recently conducted a survey to help identify the approaches and opinions of a range of companies to see how, and if, they are recognising the growing need to support employees at retirement.
Download your copy today:
Key findings include:
- Only 15% of employers believe their employees are making sufficient retirement savings
- 88% consider professional retirement planning including financial education crucial for their employees
- 40% of employers believe that their employees will not know where to seek regulated financial advice from
- Only 23% of participants believe that their employees are well equipped to understand what level of income they will get from their company schemes at retirement
- 53% of participants believe that their employees aren’t aware of the advantages and disadvantages of each retirement income option available
WEALTH at work already work with many organisations to help employees understand income options at retirement, if you would like to learn more about this please contact us.
IMPORTANT –External links please read: Virus status