WEALTH at work recently conducted a survey with Reward to investigate the importance of wellbeing in the workplace. The survey had a focus on financial wellbeing and what strategies are in place to reduce the burden of financial stress on employees.
Key findings from the employer’s surveyed include:
- 85% agree or strongly agree that financial wellbeing should be part of a broader wellbeing strategy
- 78% believe that financial worries cause increased levels of stress
- 43% believe that it results in lower productivity
- 31% believe that it leads to absenteeism
- 52% do not offer financial education for employees
We believe it is important to help employees feel secure when it comes to their finances. A relevant and well communicated financial wellbeing strategy can deliver on this and is mutually beneficial to both employers and employees.
To view the survey findings, please click here.